Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back at Uni...

...so I am. Still not exactly "regular" updating pace, but I've been busy.

So, as I happen to have a free few minutes just now, as I sit sipping a large mug of frothy coffee, I may as well let you know what I've been up to! It's Week 2 of Semester 1 of Uni, and my timetable is spectacular....ly empty. Seriously, this week I have 5 hours of classes. Next week's busy, and I have 9. Alas, my numerous free afternoons are taken up with a mountainous reading list, so I really shouldn't brag!

Life's still treating me fairly well in general. Got my new car, which is awesome - way more responsive and fun to drive than anything I'd owned before (and for those of you familiar with Betty, you'll know that that's not actually too hard....). It's sweet, and called Heather. Me and Les drove her up from just north of London the other week, which was cool, as everybody loves a road trip :)

Been playing a great deal of hockey recently too - the inaugural game of the Scottish Universities Roller Hockey League is next Sunday, and I'm pretty excited about it! My first competitive game as a forward (with one tournament a couple of years ago being the only exception, and that was because we were short of forwards!), could be interesting...

Anyway, I'm going for short-and-fairly-often updates, so I'll leave my rant about bloody-4x4-drivers-driving-like-idiots-in-the-middle-of-town for later.

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home