Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Sunshine....

Yup, it looks like (crossing fingers), that the weather's decided to be nice. It was 22 degrees outside today, and I wore flip flops. Triumphantly.

Anyway, the last week or so's been fairly relaxing. I've had precious little in the way of work (I mean language assistanty work, not Uni work), thanks to holidays and 2 of my classes being in Ireland. It's been nice, I've gotten a fair bit of Uni stuff done mostly reading for essay #2, which is being started very soon.

I was in Vienna with Tasj at the weekend, which was grand. We actually did quite a lot - went up to the top of Kahlenberg (a decent sized hill/mountain outside Vienna) and walked all the way down and back into town, and watched quite a lot of Dawson's Creek, which she's got me liking...

Not a great deal else to report, strangely enough. I've got just over 5 weeks of work left here, which feels fairly strange. Plus, the Rangers are in the playoffs, which is even stranger. That said, they took an absolute kicking off the Devils in Game 1, so here's hoping for an improvement tonight...

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I've aquired in the last week: a haircut, thus curbing what was starting to look disturbingly like the beginings of a mullet, a new pair of shoes, which are rather comfy, and a suntan. Not bad for a weeks non-work :)

Right, I'm off to try and be productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home