Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Nearly there...

...with essay #1. Well, kindof. I'm at about 2200 words just now after doing a small bit every day, but I think I'm going to increase how much I write every day, 'cause I really want to get this finished. Debating extreme right-wing political theory in a foreign language can sometimes grate on you a little bit....and I want it done, put to one side, so I can get on with everything else. So that's where my efforts are concentrated this week.

As an update to my fairly regular rant about the weather and to the positive sounding-ness of the last post, it is indeed Spring! Today was almost *warm*!!

Anyway, not a lot else to say at the moment - I have all of 10 days left of being 19, which is a tad odd (though thanks to my rather legendary future-flatmates from home, I recieved a nice parcel, I assume for my birthday, in the post today :)), but I am going to a new country the weekend after I turn 20, which is cool. I'm really looking forward to it :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley said...

Yo Mike!

When you back in écosse?

7:06 pm  
Blogger Kimberley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home