Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Well then...

...my work-plan is actually going well! Nearly hit the 1000 word on my first essay and I've written a fairly alarmingly large stack of grammar notes. The best thing is that it's actually sticking in my head! I've remembered that I do actually really enjoy my subject, and rather than doing what I'd been doing and trying to avoid work recently, I'm actually enjoying it. All in all, I'm pleased with my plan, and the fact that I'm being disciplined enough to stick to it :)

Anyway, after tomorrow's allotted work I'm off to Vienna (as I often am these days) to see Tasj and the girls, which will be fun. I like this new making-the-most of my time thing...I was a bit scared I'd have no free time, but it's definitely not the case :)

Oh, and the Rangers thumped the Flyers 6-1 last night. Just to top off my good mood....right, in the immortal words of Falco, Vienna is most definitely Calling, so...later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home