Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm excited :)

For numerous reasons.

1) I get the keys to my new flat tomorrow, and plan to spend most of the day moving my stuff in and making it Mike-friendly.

2) I'm on holiday next week.

3) I'm going to Kent on Saturday.

4) I've got fun planned for Friday afternoon too, involving buying stuff (got paid the other day:)), and a small flatwarming gathering.

5) We're about to order pizza.

All in all, life's good! I have a fairly light schedule at work this week thanks to it being the last week of the semester, and it's all going grand on that front. It's even been warming up slightly, and it nearly got as high as 0 today. Controversial, I know.

Anyway, this might be a fairly short post, as like I said, pizza is immiment. I've just finished compiling a list of stuff to get in Britain, as it'll be my last time there for a wee while and there's some things I need to stock up on. Firstly, the Arctic Monkeys album, largely unavaiable in Austria, by the looks of things. Secondly, some various foodstuffs/drinks that you can't get here....little things.

Oh, and tea. That's a big thing. You *can* get that here, but it's not quite the same...

That's about it, actually. Still, nice to have some comforts from home :)

Anyway, I'm being summoned to order pizza, so I'll leave this one here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home