Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Day off....


I like Thursdays. Most weeks, it's my day off (occaisionally I have one class at 12:30, but not often), so I'm trying to be productive today. As is evident by my posting of this, I've not quite gotten round to that bit yet.

In all seriousness, I have decided to get a proper start on my work for Uni now (two essays, 3-4000 words each, in German, for October) to try and get them done while I'm still here, and today's an ample opportunity to start. It's still freezing outside (see photo - that's next to my walk to work), so I've got no real motivation to go outside at the moment, aside from to get some lunch, and everybody else here is in classes or doing work. So, there's the plan. Work.

(Can you tell I'm psyching myself up?)

Right. It's one o'clock. I've got *ages*. Let's go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley said...

Ha Ha Mike! I know all about psyching yourself up for work, and believe me i failed miserably. I attempted to do work on sunday, mon and wed and failed!!! Although I've done the reading except for one book for the first essay. motivation!!!

4:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home