Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Euuugh...

...is how I felt, and sounded this morning. Not sure quite what's up with me - I'd go with "flu-like symptoms", but it appears to be alleviating itself, so it's clearly not a full blown effort. Still, I had to miss work today, as let's face it - it's tricky to try and be a "language assistant" when you can't speak.

Anyway, I've accomplished very little today, thanks to having no energy. On the plus side, the hockey's started in Turin! ORF showed highlights of 4 games today, the third period of Germany vs Czech Republic live, and are showing the entirety of Sweden vs Russia tomorrow. It's great! Plus, my German hockey-lingo is improving greatly.

Anyhow, there's not actually a great deal to report at the minute, as it's been a fairly quiet few days. I've properly settled into my flat now, which is grand, and I'm working on getting broadband sorted for it. All's good on that front, really.

I read a story that amused me the other day - I can't find the link to it right now, but it's on the BBC news website somewhere - "Berlusconi says "I am like Jesus". Seriously, sometimes our continental friends make British politics just seem boring.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home