Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well then...

I've pretty much moved all my stuff to my new place. It's actually quite nice...quite nice and big, and I like it :)

My arms hurt mildly from having hauled all my stuff down the street for the last little while, but it's done now, and my room is looking quite comfortable. Tidy, too, though that's unlikely to last, if we're honest...

Only mild problem is an internet connection - the wireless network *does* work, but not particularly well. I'm typing this on one of the computers in the Studentenheim, largely because I happen to be here handing my keys back...reception in my room is a bit patchy, but I plan to sort that out as soon as I can. It'll be grand :)

Anyway, I've gotta go to work, I shall hopefully post later on!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home