Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Time flies....

...in a farily scarily fast fashion. It really does.

Basically, I've decided this week that I really need to get some Uni work done. I'm not one for comparing myself to others, but reading Kim's blog, as linked to to the left of this text, and seeing that she's already polished off one essay really made me want to get my ass in gear on that front. So, work.

Also, I've been looking into flights home in June, and it really does feel like it's going way quicker than I thought it would. (Dammit, just edited this to fix the time at the bottom, 'cause I never set it right. Seems I can't change it. Damn)

With a small break over the weekend, when I'm in Vienna. And when I get back on Monday, 'cause Tasj is around 'till Wednesday. Ach well, I've never heard of a more welcome break, so I'll start again afterwards :) It's actually not going that badly on the work front, so it's not all bad!

Anyway, like I said I'm in Vienna all weekend this weekend - going to try and be more touristy this time rather than going to meet people like I normally do, though I'm not sure entirely what the agenda is so far. I quite fancy going to Schönbrunn, and possibly sampling some of the fantastic nightlife on Saturday....

So, what else? It's gotten oddly warm here - it was above 5 degrees for the first time in months this week. Weird. I've also aquired a new flatmate, a lass from Bradford who's living at our place for a month. Such is the wonder of accomodation owned by a college - still, she's pretty cool, so that's grand.

Anyway, I'm actually gonna go work now. See that look on my face? Determined, that's what that is.

Later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home