Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday night...


...and I've had a hell of a productive week. However, I'm sure I've ranted about that already. What I'll rant about this time is how much I fail to understand the weather in this country.

Last week was getting warmer. I know my perceptions of hot and cold are now a bit skewed, as 3 degrees is now 'warm', but it was nice and sunny. Then suddenly a foot of snow falls overnight! I think the word is "erratic". Still, everything looks really cool outside. It made walking home from the train station today somewhat of an adventure too, when that thing you step on that looks like a grass verge is actually 2 feet of piled up snow.....

Check out the photo - that's taken from my front door :)

Anyway, I had a cracking evening in Vienna last night, with Tasj, the Jenny/ies and various new aquaintances of theirs, and now I'm back. Work tomorrow, then Uni work, then some more of Faust to read.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home