Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Playoffs!!!

Yup, that's where the Rangers are going for the first time in years after beating Philadelphia last night. I am rather delighted, to say the very least :)

Anyway, life's grand at the moment. I've just about gotten back to normal after the weekend, and I'm off again on Saturday....but I'm trying to be productive this week. Getting my CV written for employment/work experience over the summer, working out what I want to do after Uni (thinking of teaching or journalism) and useful thingsl like that :)

I'm fairly knackered at the moment, thanks to having first period classes all week (first period starts at 7:45 here....), but the holidays start on Saturday, so it's all good.

Right, that was about it, really...I'll have to think of something more interesting to rant about.

Later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home