Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dammit!!

Curses! Kim beat me. Granted, I'd like to point out that she finished her essay before I even saw her little challenge, but still. It's motivated me to get more work done, so it's not all bad!! :)

Anyway, what's up? I'm having a fairly good weekend so far - spent yesterday with the Jenny/ies admiring the prettiness of the Danube Valley around where I live, and a wee trip to Dürnstein. All good fun, really :)

I've not really been up to that much recently. My "job" was ridiculous last week - thanks to exams, tests, class trips etc...I had 4 of the 15 classes I'm supposed to do in a week. I was not a busy man. I did, however, make a couple of sly purchases - a live Sugarcult album and the new Less Than Jake album (limited edition, no less. Comes out in the 21st, I think :)), which will keep me entertained for a while, along with the new Chillis album tomorrow.

It also turns out that my last month here (starting today) is broken up regularly by various things. My flatmate's boyfriend is here for the next week, the week after that my dear brother is coming over for a long weekend, and two weeks after that there's talk of a trip to Italy before I go home...it's going to go scarily quickly. In between that I have a reading list the length of my arm to get my teeth into (man, two body-related metaphors in one sentence!) and another essay to write. Yup, it's all exciting at chez Mike.

Anyway, the internet's way to distracting, and I've got work to do. Before American Pie's on in German on TV tonight.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home