Mike's Journal....

Ramblings and ravings of a Scottish Student, currently living in Austria.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The wonder of the internet...

It seems my flatmate has, in one of his more elaborate practical jokes, set up a small (but growing!) internet community set up to watch and note my every move! This is something of a step up from his pranks in first year - while padlocking my boxers in a drawer, and ductaping my door shut were amusing, this is altogether more elaborate! It is in jest, he's not actually stalking me, but he's trying to freak me out. It's working!

It's also one of the more interesting things that's happened recently - between work, hockey, seeing the lovely Natalia and everything else I've been pretty busy! Hockey's been pretty good, have gotten my confidence in my shooting back, thanks to working on it for a couple of weeks, and I feel pretty good all round! Uni's more work, but it's not so bad. Got a pile of reading up to my eyeballs though.....no really important hand-ins 'till January though!

That said, there are 4 on the same day in January...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home